Mulled Wine Soap
This soap is a festive favourite. The warm and comforting smells of cinnamon and clove bring Christmas right into your bathroom.
Madder root and Red Clay perfectly complement each other in their healing benefits. They are considered very effective for healing skin tired or prone to couperose or redness, skin rashes and irritations.
The essential oil blend of cinnamon, clove and orange are rich in antioxidants which help protect your skin further.
This soap is ideal to help heal and protect your skin from cold temperatures.
Topped with Anise Star and dried Orange
Sodium cocoate (Coconut Oil), Aqua (Water), Sodium olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium avocadate (Avocado Oil), Sodium sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Canolate (Canola Oil), Illite (Red Clay), Sodium Lactate, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange Oil), Rubica Tinctoria (Madder Root Powder), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark Oil), Syzgium Aromaticum (Clove Bud Oil), Limonene*, Eugenol*, Cinnamal*, Citral*, Linalool*
*allergen – naturally occurring within the essential oils
✔ Free from silicone, parabens, synthetic preservatives, alcohol
✔ No artificial colours
✔ Palm oil free
✔ Plastic Free & Eco Friendly (soap and packaging)
✔Handmade in Exeter, UK
Size approx. 7 x 6.5 x 2.5 cm
Weight approx. 110g
Due to soaps being handmade the size and shape may vary from bar to bar
Directions of Use
- This soap can be used for hands and body
- Wet the soap and rub it between your hands until a nice lather forms
- Rinse off your hand / body with water
- To make your soap last longer keep it in a dry place in between usage. We recommend a soap dish.
- Please read the ingredients in the soap to avoid known Allergens
- If any irritation occurs discontinue the use
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Use the soap within 6 months of purchase